Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Lily and the snow man

Once upon a time, there was a snowman. He was melting and his friend Lily, put him in the frige to keep him cold. He was feeling so happy that he found some were to sleep, then Lily got older and older. The girl started to not care about the snowmn and he was sad.

The girl had a job and a busy life. She bumped into her coffe and in to the light. The light shone on the snow globe and she remembered about the snowman. She rushed back to her old house to find her friend.

She watched a puppet show with her daughter and her snowman.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lily,

    Leslie here, writing to you from Canada. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team and I see that you've written a creative story about a snowman. It happens to be winter where I live, right now!! My yard is covered in ice and snow. Hard for you to believe, I'll bet!
    I want to invite you to participate in the Summer Learning Journey because there are activities that are creative, involving story writing, and there are many other activities that are just fun! A lot of your classmates are participating so I think you might enjoy blogging with them too! The website is www.summerlearningjourney.co.nz. I'll look forward to reading your blogs and to writing back to you after you've completed each activity. There are still 3 full weeks to go, so please think about taking part! Meanwhile, have a good summer!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, Key, I wrote to "Lily" because I had just finished reading your story about Lily and the snowman. Sorry about that, Key! I promise that I'll address my blogs to you properly in the future!!!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.